|Ten Steps To Close Down an Open
Invoke a terrifying internal and external
Creating a terrifying threat – hydra-like,
secretive, evil – is an old trick.
2. Create a gulag and push torture as a good
Once you have got everyone scared, the next
step is to create a prison system outside the
rule of law(as Bush put it, he wanted the
American detention centre at Guantánamo Bay to
be situated in legal “outer space”) – where
torture takes place.
At first, the people who are sent there are
seen by citizens as outsiders: troublemakers,
spies, “enemies of the people” or “criminals”.
Initially, citizens tend to support the secret
prison system; it makes them feel safer and
they do not identify with the prisoners. But
soon enough, civil society leaders –
opposition members, labour activists, clergy
and journalists – are arrested and sent there
as well. This process took place in fascist shifts or
anti-democracy crackdowns ranging from Italy
and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s
3.Develop a system which creates thugs
(militarized police, nationalize police)
When leaders who seek a “fascist shift” want
to close down an open society, they send
paramilitary groups of scary young men out to
terrorize citizens. The Blackshirts roamed the
Italian countryside beating up communists; the
Brownshirts staged violent rallies throughout
Germany. This paramilitary force is especially
important in a democracy: you need citizens to
fear thug violence and so you need thugs who
are free from prosecution.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
NSA spying using internet and phone systems.
In closed societies, this surveillance is cast
as being about “national security”; the true
function is to keep citizens docile and
inhibit their activism and dissent.
5. Harass citizens’ groups
You infiltrate and harass citizens’ groups.
the American Civil Liberties Union reports
that thousands of ordinary American anti-war,
environmental and other groups have been
infiltrated by agents: a secret Pentagon
database includes more than four dozen
peaceful anti-war meetings, rallies or marches
by American citizens in its category of 1,500
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
This scares people. It is a kind of
cat-and-mouse game. In a closing or closed
society there is a “list” of dissidents and
opposition leaders: you are targeted in this
way once you are on the list, and it is hard
to get off the list.
7. Target key individuals
Constitutionalists, Journalists, Bloggers,
Religious, patriots, religions,
8. Control the press
Over time in closing societies, real news is
supplanted by fake news and false documents.
You won’t have a shutdown of news in modern
America – it is not possible. But you can
have, as Frank Rich and Sidney Blumenthal have
pointed out, a steady stream of lies polluting
the news well. What you already have is a
White House directing a stream of false
information that is so relentless that it is
increasingly hard to sort out truth from
untruth. In a fascist system, it’s not the
lies that count but the muddying. When
citizens can’t tell real news from fake, they
give up their demands for accountability bit
9. Dissent equals treason
Cast dissent as “treason” and criticism as
“espionage’. Every closing society does this,
just as it elaborates laws that increasingly
criminalise certain kinds of speech and expand
the definition of “spy” and “traitor”. When Congress wrongly, foolishly, passed the
Military Commissions Act of 2006 and NDAA
(terrorist, domestic terrorist) – the
president has the power to call any US citizen
an “enemy combatant”. He has the power to
define what “enemy combatant” means. The
president can also delegate to anyone he
chooses in the executive branch the right to
define “enemy combatant” any way he or she
wants and then seize Americans accordingly.
10. Suspend the rule of law (Martial Law)
The president may now use military troops as a
domestic police force in response to a natural
disaster, a disease outbreak, terrorist attack
or any ‘other condition’.”
Critics see this as a clear violation of the
Posse Comitatus Act – which was meant to
restrain the federal government from using the
military for domestic law enforcement. It also
violates the very reason the founders set up
our system of government as they did.
Eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare –Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt –Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Once the people are
sufficiently divided by class, continue to divide in every category
possible to insure neighbors do not trust neighbors, friends do not
trust friends, and even family does not trust family.
Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto
Abolition of private property
and the application of all rent to public purpose.
The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various
zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution,
1913, The Social Security Act of 1936.; Joint House Resolution
192 of 1933; and various State "income" taxes. We
call it "paying your fair share".
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
We call it Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed
Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
We call in government seizures, tax liens, Public "law"
Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private
land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment
of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against
the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the
IRS confiscation of property without due process.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means
of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
We call it the Federal Reserve which is a credit/debt system
nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All
local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated
by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation
in the hands of the State.
We call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department
of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887,
the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission
established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal
Communications Commission, and Executive orders 11490, 10999,
as well as State mandated driver's licenses and Department of
7. Extention of factories and instruments of production owned
by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands,
and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with
a common plan.
We call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The
Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce
and Labor, Department of Interior, the Evironmental Protection
Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau
of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business
through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liablity of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial
armies, especially for agriculture.
We call it the Social Security Administration and The Department
of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal
bank has caused the need for a two "income" family.
Woman in the workplace since the 1920's, the 19th amendment
of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted
Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Fedral Public Works
Program and of course Executive order 11000.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries;
gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country
by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
We call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning
(Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive
orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law"
10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition
of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination
of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
People are being taxed to support what we call 'public' schools,
which train the young to work for the communal debt system.
We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome
Goals (1963) Congressional Record
Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla.,
is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently
published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose
of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous
consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which
she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist,"
by Cleon Skousen: [From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States
would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist
affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's
promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections
under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United
States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter
is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government
with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe
the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow.
Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are
now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one, or both, of the political parties in the United
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American
institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for
socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum.
Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs
or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments,
editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms
of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate
all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless,
awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our
plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship"
and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography
and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal,
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social"
religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual
maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the
schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation
of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate,
old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation
between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish
aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching
of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part
of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history
since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over
any part of the culture -- education, social agencies, welfare programs,
mental health clinics, etcetera.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation
of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit, and eventually dismantle, the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social
agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders
which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws
as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity
and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative
influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding
of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate
aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest
groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve
economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations
are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot
prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic
problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals
Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes
of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto
(Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining
characteristics common to each:
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to
make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs,
and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag
symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - Because of fear
of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes
are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases
because of "need." The people tend to look the other way
or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations,
long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause - The
people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need
to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or
religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists,
4. Supremacy of the Military - Even when there are
widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate
of government funding, and the domestic agenda is
and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism - The governments of fascist nations tend to be
almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional
gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality
are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian
of the family institution.
6. Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled
by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled
by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and
executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security - Fear is used as a motivational
tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined - Governments in fascist
nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a
tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology
is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of
the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies
9. Corporate Power is Protected - The industrial and business aristocracy
of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders
into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship
and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed - Because the organizing power of
labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions
are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend
to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and
academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics
to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and
letters is openly attacked.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment - Under fascist regimes,
the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The
people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego
civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national
police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - Fascist regimes almost always
are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each
other to government positions and use governmental power and authority
to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon
in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to
be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections - Sometimes elections in fascist nations
are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear
campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates,
use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district
boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also
typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
Liberation: Basic Facts To Know About Vaccinations
by Ingri Cassel 2010
1. Vaccines are toxic.
* Vaccines contain substances poisonous to humans (i.e. mercury,
formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.) Vaccine package inserts contain
this and other information required by law to be disclosed to
the public. Although these inserts are produced for consumers,
doctors do not make them available to their patients.
* Vaccines are grown on and contain foreign tissue and altered
genetic material of both human and animal origin.
2. Immunization (the act of injecting
vaccines) depresses and disables brain and immune function.
Honest, unbiased scientific investigation has shown vaccinations
to be a causative factor in many illnesses including:
* Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (aka SIDS, crib or cot death)
* developmental disorders (autism, seizures, mental retardation,
hyperactivity, dyslexia, etc.), immune deficiency (i.e. AIDS,
Epstein Barr Syndrome, etc.)
* degenerative disease (i.e. muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis,
arthritis, cancer, leukemia, lupus, fibromyalgia, etc.)
3. The high rate of adverse vaccine
reactions is being ignored and denied by conventional medicine.
* Prior to 1990, doctors were not legally required to report adverse
reactions to the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
* Adverse reactions are considered "normal", are ignored
or diagnosed as other diseases. Even with this poor system, reported
damage is substantial.
* Despite their current legal obligation, less than 10% of doctors
report the damage they witness to the CDC.
* Throughout history, many prominent medical and non-medical health
professionals around the world have voiced their vehement opposition
to vaccination calling it scientific fraud.
4. Mass Vaccination Programs systematically
and recklessly endanger the public while disregarding our rights.
* Since vaccination breaks the skin, it is technically a surgery.
All surgeries by law require informed consent. Informed consent
is rarely attained before vaccines are administered.
* Doctors vaccinate the unwitting and uninformed. The vaccine
manufacturers' package inserts which contain biased industry claims
and the bare minimum required by law to reveal are not routinely
made available to consumers so that they can make a more informed
* Double-talk and unethical enforcement such as threats, intimidation
and coercion are used to ensure vaccination compliance.
5. There is no proof that vaccinations
are safe or effective.
* There are no control group studies. Authorities consider that
"to not vaccinate" is unethical and have refused to
study unvaccinated volunteers. If control studies were done according
' to honest science, vaccination would be outlawed.
* Studies which have been done are not designed to eliminate the
Authorities who compile and report disease statistics work closely
with and have a vested interest in companies which produce the
vaccines. In other industries, this kind of bias is not tolerated.
Injuries and deaths in these studies are attributed to anything
but vaccination to skew the results and make it appear that vaccines
have some merit.
6. Laws allow drug companies to
violate the public trust.
* In private vaccine damage suits, information is revealed condemning
vaccines as deadly.
* Vaccine manufacturers use "gag orders" as a leverage
tool in vaccine damage legal settlements to restrict the plaintiff
from disclosing to the public the truth about the dangerous nature
of vaccines. Our government has allowed these unethical tactics
to be used which jeopardize public welfare.
7. The National Childhood Vaccine
Injury Act of 1987 is a pacifier.
* This compensation program pretends to acknowledge the existence
of vaccine damage by making "right" the wrongs done.
Nothing in this Act attempts to avert these adverse events from
happening in the future.
* This Act is the result of vaccine producers pressuring the government
to "immunize" them from private lawsuits which can run
an average of $4 million per case.
* The fund is made up of tax added into the cost to the consumer
of each vaccine, thereby making vaccine consumers pay for one
another's and perhaps their own injury; the vaccine manufacturers
have made themselves quite "immune" from accountability.
In recent years it has become even more difficult to be compensated
through this program due to the parameters for determining vaccine
damage changing and coroners now ruling out vaccine damage and
charging the parents with Shaken Baby Syndrome.
8. The uninterest of private insurance
Private insurance companies, which do the best liability studies,
have totally abandoned coverage for damage to life and property
* Acts of God
* Nuclear war and nuclear power plant accidents
9. Vaccination is not emergency
10. There is no law enforcing vaccination
for babies or anyone else.
It is claimed that vaccines avert a possible future risk and yet
people are pressured to decide on the spot. A doctor's use of
fear and intimidation to force compliance is not ethical. Vaccines
are drugs with potential serious adverse reactions. Time and forethought
should be given before a decision is made.
* Vaccination is linked with school attendance but is not compulsory.
Exemptions from vaccinations, although restricted and monitored,
are part of every state public health law and can be expanded by
* Departments of Health, Education and the American Medical Association
personnel profit from the sale of vaccines. They keep the existence
of and details about exemptions relatively unknown.
The Rockefeller Foundation has been the pre-eminent advocate of
population reduction since at least the early 1970s, so why is the
Rockefeller Foundation 'so concerned' about HPV deaths?
My philosophy is based on the principle of self-ownership.
Philosophy of Liberty
own your life. To deny this is to imply that another person
has a higher claim on your life than you do.
No other person,
or group of persons, owns your life nor do you own the lives
of others. You exist in time: future, present, and past. This
is manifest in life, liberty, and the product of your life and
The exercise of choices over life and liberty is your prosperity.
To lose your life is to lose your future. To lose your liberty
is to lose your present. And to lose the product of your life
and liberty is to lose the portion of your past that produced
A product of your life and liberty is your property. Property
is the fruit of your labor, the product of your time, energy,
and talents. It is that part of nature that you turn to valuable
And it is the property of others that is given to you by
voluntary exchange and mutual consent. Two people who exchange
property voluntarily are both better off or they wouldn't do
it. Only they may rightfully make that decision for themselves.
At times some people use force or fraud to take from others
without willful, voluntary consent. Normally, the initiation
of force to take life is murder, to take liberty is slavery,
and to take property is theft.
It is the same whether these
actions are done by one person acting alone, by the many acting
against a few, or even by officials with fine hats and fancy
You have the right to protect your own life, liberty, and justly
acquired property from the forceful aggression of others. So
you may rightfully ask others to help protect you.
But you do
not have a right to initiate force against the life, liberty,
or property of others. Thus, you have no right to designate
some person to initiate force against others on your behalf.
You have a right to seek leaders for yourself, but would have
no right to impose rulers on others.
No matter how officials
are selected, they are only human beings and they have no rights
or claims that are higher than those of any other human beings.
Regardless of the imaginative labels for their behavior or the
numbers of people encouraging them, officials have no right
to murder, to enslave, or to steal.
You cannot give them any rights that you do not have yourself.
Since you own your life, you are responsible for your life.
You do not rent your life from others who demand your obedience.
Nor are you a slave to others who demand your sacrifice.
You choose your own goals based on your own values. Success
and failure are both the necessary incentives to learn and to
Your action on behalf of others, or their action on behalf of
you, is only virtuous when it is derived from voluntary, mutual
consent. For virtue can only exist when there is free choice.
This is the basis of a truly free society. It is not only the
most practical and humanitarian foundation for human action;
it is also the most ethical.
Problems that arise from the initiation of force by government
have a solution. The solution is for people of the world to
stop asking officials to initiate force on their behalf.
does not arise only from evil people, but also from good people
who tolerate the initiation of force as a means to their own
ends. In this manner, good people have empowered evil throughout
Having confidence in a free society is to focus on the process
of discovery in the marketplace of values rather than to focus
on some imposed vision or goal.
Using governmental force to
impose a vision on others is intellectual sloth and typically
results in unintended, perverse consequences.
Achieving a free
society requires courage to think, to talk, and to act - especially
when it is easier to do nothing.
|The Left/Right Paradigm
"The argument that the two
parties should represent opposed ideals
and policies, one,
perhaps, of the Right and the other of the
Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to
doctrinaire and academic thinkers.
Instead, the two parties should be almost
identical, so that the American people can
"throw the rascals out" at any election
without leading to any profound or
extensive shifts in policy."
~Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope: A
History of the World in our Time
They Want Your Soul
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation
of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important
element in democratic society.
Those who manipulate this unseen
mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the
true ruling power of our country."
by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and
ruled will increase until they` become almost different species. A revolt
of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection
of sheep against the practice of eating mutton….
Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age,
to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the
authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers
that be will become psychologically impossible."
~Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society (1953)
“The best society, the best human existence, arrives when humans most
closely determine the truth, and act on the truth, and separate it from
superstition, falsity, or misinformation. And there is no better system
for determining the truth than free speech: Testing the validity of an idea
in the waters of public discussion and debate.”
believe in only one thing: liberty; but I do not believe in
liberty enough to want to force it upon anyone."
IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS
AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS
SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
911ESSENTIALS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS
AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, 911ESSENTIALS.COM
DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE
IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
NEITHER 911ESSENTIALS.COM NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES
OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION
OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS
OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD
911ESSENTIALS.COM website links to many third party information
providers who are not affiliated with 911ESSENTIALS.COM
911ESSENTIALS.COM does not endorse any of these sites,
nor the information or merchandise contained or offered by these sites.
911ESSENTIALS.COM has not taken any steps to confirm the
accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third
parties' websites, and does not make any representations or warranties as
to the security of any information (including, without limitation, personal
information) you might be requested to give any third party.
You are strongly encouraged to make whatever investigation you feel necessary
or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction
with any of these third parties.
All aspects of these links including, without limitation, text, and graphics,
and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties
of any kind.
911ESSENTIALS.COM may at any time revise these Terms of
Use by updating this posting. By using this Site, you agree to be bound
by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page
site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always
been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making
such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of
environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific,
and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107
of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section
107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
for research and educational purposes.
you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of
your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from
the copyright owner.